30 October 2010

I Never Knew I'd...

Yes I know this is the theme for last week's State Department Blog Round-Up, but I'm not known for my timeliness.  For those of you who don't know about this Round-Up, a different FS blogger hosts a weekly post (Fridays) of fellow FS blogs.  Some of the weeks have themes and some are random posts that are highlighted by the host.  There are some amazing blogs out there and some amazing writers.  You should check them out.

So, in keeping with the theme of the Round-UP, and this blog, I Never Knew I'd...

enjoy sushi.  I was introduced to it about 23 years ago and that was enough for me at that time, but now I really like it.  I'm not sure what changed, but now I will voluntarily eat sushi.

eat fish 3-4 times a week.  Well, not now, but when we lived in Iceland.  We ate salmon a couple times every week and I have to tell you, my hair and nails never looked so good!

have kids who will eat pretty much anything.  And I mean ANYTHING!  I had always hoped I would and now I do.  This makes the FS life style a whole lot easier!

blog.  About food.  But I do.  And so does my daughter (joeatingraw.blogspot.com).  I guess it runs in the family.

have a husband who loves to cook.  Especially after the first meal he "cooked" for me while we were dating.  He's come a long way Baby!  He also looks hot in an apron!

make my own ice cream or bread.  Yes you can buy these, but the home-made versions are sooooooo good and so worth the effort.

go off topic.  Well yes I knew that this would happen because it always does.  I did know that joining the FS would be an adventure.  What I didn't know is just how much of a community it is, but now I do.  And it is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment